|author||Harald Welte <email@example.com>||2011-01-01 15:25:50 +0100|
|committer||Harald Welte <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-01-01 15:39:34 +0100|
License change: We are now AGPLv3+ instead of GPLv2+
The reason for this is quite simple: We want to make sure anyone running a customized version of OpenBSC to operate a network will have to release all custom modifiations to the source code.
Diffstat (limited to 'openbsc/src/mgcp/mgcp_protocol.c')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/openbsc/src/mgcp/mgcp_protocol.c b/openbsc/src/mgcp/mgcp_protocol.c
index f8f70679..46c98a6c 100644
@@ -7,18 +7,17 @@
* All Rights Reserved
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
+ * it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
+ * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
+ * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.