|author||Neels Hofmeyr <email@example.com>||2017-07-04 23:08:44 +0200|
|committer||Neels Hofmeyr <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-08-27 17:40:52 +0200|
move openbsc/* to repos root
This is the first step in creating this repository from the legacy openbsc.git. Like all other Osmocom repositories, keep the autoconf and automake files in the repository root. openbsc.git has been the sole exception, which ends now. Change-Id: I9c6f2a448d9cb1cc088cf1cf6918b69d7e69b4e7
Diffstat (limited to 'openbsc/include/openbsc/misdn.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 27 deletions
diff --git a/openbsc/include/openbsc/misdn.h b/openbsc/include/openbsc/misdn.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,27 +0,0 @@
-/* (C) 2008 by Harald Welte <email@example.com>
- * All Rights Reserved
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
-int mi_setup(int cardnr, struct e1inp_line *line, int release_l2);
-int mi_e1_line_update(struct e1inp_line *line);