blob: 5ddd1b52a1371a27b9b7cac565ed4910a9e6485a (plain
== Todolist for the osmo-pcap system ==
* Have a shared secret between client/server, send the RAND
as part of the link type change... use it to decrypt on the
* Integrate with logrotate, skip the daily rotate in the client,
handle SIGHUP by closing all files... this would be send as
a post rotate command.
* Add the end/quit macros to the configure code to the VTY
configure commands, this is in OpenBSC but deserve to move
to libosmocore or such...
* Add statistics to both the client and the server and make it
available through the VTY code.
* Transport pcaps using TLS and have a non-blocking server.
* Make the max size and rotate file configurable
* Collect BPF statistics and export them using StatsD, make the
StatsD support available in osmo-pcap.