|author||Pau Espin Pedrol <email@example.com>||2020-02-25 18:51:15 +0100|
|committer||Pau Espin Pedrol <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-02-25 18:51:15 +0100|
cosmetic: Fix some typos with codespell
Diffstat (limited to 'doc/manuals')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/doc/manuals/abis/rsl.adoc b/doc/manuals/abis/rsl.adoc
index 4d7e4300..20ee8362 100644
@@ -423,9 +423,9 @@ The activation of PDCH is performed by using the regular 'RSL CHANNEL ACTIVATE'
procedure according to <<CHANNEL_ACTIVATION>>, with these modifications:
* The 'C-bits' part of the 'Channel Number' IE take the non-standard binary
- value 11000 (C5 thru C1 as seen in 3GPP TS 08.58 § 9.3.1).
+ value 11000 (C5 through C1 as seen in 3GPP TS 08.58 § 9.3.1).
* The 'A-bits' part of the 'Activation Type' IE take the non-standard binary
- value 1111, with an additional fourth bit (add A4 to A3 thru A1 as seen in
+ value 1111, with an additional fourth bit (add A4 to A3 through A1 as seen in
3GPP TS 08.58 § 9.3.3; all remaining reserved bits as well as the 'R' bit are
coded as zero).
* The normally mandatory 'Channel Mode' IE is omitted; none of the optional IEs