blob: f23be1708c141e4485be26728b2b24e5c45a9190 (plain
* Copyright 1998-2008 VIA Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* Copyright 2001-2008 S3 Graphics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
* either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
* A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.See the GNU General Public License
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
/* These functions are used to get information about device's state */
void viafb_get_device_support_state(u32 *support_state);
void viafb_get_device_connect_state(u32 *connect_state);
bool viafb_lcd_get_support_expand_state(u32 xres, u32 yres);
/* These function are used to access gamma table */
void viafb_set_gamma_table(int bpp, unsigned int *gamma_table);
void viafb_get_gamma_table(unsigned int *gamma_table);
void viafb_get_gamma_support_state(int bpp, unsigned int *support_state);
#endif /* __VIAUTILITY_H__ */