Adds support for qnx6fs readonly support to the linux kernel.
* Mount option
The option mmi_fs can be used to mount Harman Becker/Audi MMI 3G
HDD qnx6fs filesystems.
A high level filesystem stucture description can be found in the
Documentation/filesystems directory. (qnx6.txt)
* Additional features
- Active (stable) superblock selection
- Superblock checksum check (enforced)
- Supports mount of qnx6 filesystems with to host different endianess
- Automatic endianess detection
- Longfilename support (with non-enfocing crc check)
- All blocksizes (512, 1024, 2048 and 4096 supported)
Signed-off-by: Kai Bankett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Al Viro <email@example.com>