This patch addresses several issues pointed by Randy Dunlap
<firstname.lastname@example.org> at changeset ece722c:
- In the generated index.html file, "media" is listed first, but it
should be listed in alphabetical order, not first.
- The generated files are (hidden) in .tmpmedia/
- The link from the top-level index.html file to "media" is to
media/index.html, but the file is actually in .tmpmedia/media/index.html
- Please build docs with and without using "O=builddir" and test that.
- Would it be possible for media to have its own Makefile instead of
merging into this one?
Due to the way cleandocs target works, I had to rename the media DocBook
to media_api, otherwise cleandocs would remove the /media directory.
Thanks-to: Randy Dunlap <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <firstname.lastname@example.org>