Diffstat (limited to 'mm/slab.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/mm/slab.c b/mm/slab.c
index 568803f121a..46a9c163a92 100644
@@ -878,7 +878,7 @@ static struct array_cache *alloc_arraycache(int node, int entries,
nc = kmalloc_node(memsize, gfp, node);
* The array_cache structures contain pointers to free object.
- * However, when such objects are allocated or transfered to another
+ * However, when such objects are allocated or transferred to another
* cache the pointers are not cleared and they could be counted as
* valid references during a kmemleak scan. Therefore, kmemleak must
* not scan such objects.
@@ -2606,7 +2606,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(kmem_cache_shrink);
* The cache must be empty before calling this function.
- * The caller must guarantee that noone will allocate memory from the cache
+ * The caller must guarantee that no one will allocate memory from the cache
* during the kmem_cache_destroy().
void kmem_cache_destroy(struct kmem_cache *cachep)