Diffstat (limited to 'mm/percpu.c')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/mm/percpu.c b/mm/percpu.c
index 55d4d113fbd..a160db39b81 100644
@@ -342,7 +342,7 @@ static void pcpu_chunk_relocate(struct pcpu_chunk *chunk, int oslot)
* @chunk: chunk of interest
* Determine whether area map of @chunk needs to be extended to
- * accomodate a new allocation.
+ * accommodate a new allocation.
@@ -431,7 +431,7 @@ out_unlock:
* depending on @head, is reduced by @tail bytes and @tail byte block
* is inserted after the target block.
- * @chunk->map must have enough free slots to accomodate the split.
+ * @chunk->map must have enough free slots to accommodate the split.
@@ -1435,7 +1435,7 @@ static struct pcpu_alloc_info * __init pcpu_build_alloc_info(
* Determine min_unit_size, alloc_size and max_upa such that
* alloc_size is multiple of atom_size and is the smallest
- * which can accomodate 4k aligned segments which are equal to
+ * which can accommodate 4k aligned segments which are equal to
* or larger than min_unit_size.
min_unit_size = max_t(size_t, size_sum, PCPU_MIN_UNIT_SIZE);
@@ -1550,7 +1550,7 @@ static struct pcpu_alloc_info * __init pcpu_build_alloc_info(
* @atom_size: allocation atom size
* @cpu_distance_fn: callback to determine distance between cpus, optional
* @alloc_fn: function to allocate percpu page
- * @free_fn: funtion to free percpu page
+ * @free_fn: function to free percpu page
* This is a helper to ease setting up embedded first percpu chunk and
* can be called where pcpu_setup_first_chunk() is expected.
@@ -1678,7 +1678,7 @@ out_free:
* pcpu_page_first_chunk - map the first chunk using PAGE_SIZE pages
* @reserved_size: the size of reserved percpu area in bytes
* @alloc_fn: function to allocate percpu page, always called with PAGE_SIZE
- * @free_fn: funtion to free percpu page, always called with PAGE_SIZE
+ * @free_fn: function to free percpu page, always called with PAGE_SIZE
* @populate_pte_fn: function to populate pte
* This is a helper to ease setting up page-remapped first percpu