Diffstat (limited to 'mm/mmap.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/mm/mmap.c b/mm/mmap.c
index 35730ee9d51..d1e4124f3d0 100644
@@ -2943,7 +2943,7 @@ static void vm_lock_mapping(struct mm_struct *mm, struct address_space *mapping)
* vma in this mm is backed by the same anon_vma or address_space.
* We can take all the locks in random order because the VM code
- * taking i_mmap_mutex or anon_vma->mutex outside the mmap_sem never
+ * taking i_mmap_mutex or anon_vma->rwsem outside the mmap_sem never
* takes more than one of them in a row. Secondly we're protected
* against a concurrent mm_take_all_locks() by the mm_all_locks_mutex.