Diffstat (limited to 'mm/memory-failure.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/mm/memory-failure.c b/mm/memory-failure.c
index 37feb9fec22..2b9a5eef39e 100644
@@ -208,7 +208,7 @@ static int kill_proc_ao(struct task_struct *t, unsigned long addr, int trapno,
* Don't use force here, it's convenient if the signal
* can be temporarily blocked.
* This could cause a loop when the user sets SIGBUS
- * to SIG_IGN, but hopefully noone will do that?
+ * to SIG_IGN, but hopefully no one will do that?
ret = send_sig_info(SIGBUS, &si, t); /* synchronous? */
if (ret < 0)
@@ -634,7 +634,7 @@ static int me_pagecache_dirty(struct page *p, unsigned long pfn)
* when the page is reread or dropped. If an
* application assumes it will always get error on
* fsync, but does other operations on the fd before
- * and the page is dropped inbetween then the error
+ * and the page is dropped between then the error
* will not be properly reported.
* This can already happen even without hwpoisoned
@@ -728,7 +728,7 @@ static int me_huge_page(struct page *p, unsigned long pfn)
* The table matches them in order and calls the right handler.
* This is quite tricky because we can access page at any time
- * in its live cycle, so all accesses have to be extremly careful.
+ * in its live cycle, so all accesses have to be extremely careful.
* This is not complete. More states could be added.
* For any missing state don't attempt recovery.