Diffstat (limited to 'mm/memcontrol.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/mm/memcontrol.c b/mm/memcontrol.c
index 1f0b460fe58..010f9166fa6 100644
@@ -1466,7 +1466,7 @@ static int mem_cgroup_hierarchical_reclaim(struct mem_cgroup *root_mem,
- * We want to do more targetted reclaim.
+ * We want to do more targeted reclaim.
* excess >> 2 is not to excessive so as to
* reclaim too much, nor too less that we keep
* coming back to reclaim from this cgroup
@@ -2265,7 +2265,7 @@ void mem_cgroup_split_huge_fixup(struct page *head, struct page *tail)
* - compound_lock is held when nr_pages > 1
* This function doesn't do "charge" nor css_get to new cgroup. It should be
- * done by a caller(__mem_cgroup_try_charge would be usefull). If @uncharge is
+ * done by a caller(__mem_cgroup_try_charge would be useful). If @uncharge is
* true, this function does "uncharge" from old cgroup, but it doesn't if
* @uncharge is false, so a caller should do "uncharge".
@@ -2318,7 +2318,7 @@ static int mem_cgroup_move_account(struct page *page,
* We charges against "to" which may not have any tasks. Then, "to"
* can be under rmdir(). But in current implementation, caller of
* this function is just force_empty() and move charge, so it's
- * garanteed that "to" is never removed. So, we don't check rmdir
+ * guaranteed that "to" is never removed. So, we don't check rmdir
* status here.
@@ -2648,7 +2648,7 @@ static void mem_cgroup_do_uncharge(struct mem_cgroup *mem,
batch->memcg = mem;
* do_batch > 0 when unmapping pages or inode invalidate/truncate.
- * In those cases, all pages freed continously can be expected to be in
+ * In those cases, all pages freed continuously can be expected to be in
* the same cgroup and we have chance to coalesce uncharges.
* But we do uncharge one by one if this is killed by OOM(TIF_MEMDIE)
* because we want to do uncharge as soon as possible.