Diffstat (limited to 'include/net/wimax.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/net/wimax.h b/include/net/wimax.h
index 3461aa1df1e..c799ba7b708 100644
@@ -286,7 +286,7 @@ struct wimax_dev;
* does not disconnect the device from the bus and return 0.
* If that fails, it should resort to some sort of cold or bus
* reset (even if it implies a bus disconnection and device
- * dissapearance). In that case, -ENODEV should be returned to
+ * disappearance). In that case, -ENODEV should be returned to
* indicate the device is gone.
* This operation has to be synchronous, and return only when the
* reset is complete. In case of having had to resort to bus/cold