Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/uwb.h')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/uwb.h b/include/linux/uwb.h
index 7fc9746f22c..b0c564ec216 100644
@@ -274,7 +274,7 @@ static inline void uwb_mas_bm_copy_le(void *dst, const struct uwb_mas_bm *mas)
* struct uwb_drp_avail - a radio controller's view of MAS usage
- * @global: MAS unused by neighbors (excluding reservations targetted
+ * @global: MAS unused by neighbors (excluding reservations targeted
* or owned by the local radio controller) or the beaon period
* @local: MAS unused by local established reservations
* @pending: MAS unused by local pending reservations
@@ -702,10 +702,10 @@ void edc_init(struct edc *edc)
edc->timestart = jiffies;
-/* Called when an error occured.
+/* Called when an error occurred.
* This is way to determine if the number of acceptable errors per time
* period has been exceeded. It is not accurate as there are cases in which
- * this scheme will not work, for example if there are periodic occurences
+ * this scheme will not work, for example if there are periodic occurrences
* of errors that straddle updates to the start time. This scheme is
* sufficient for our usage.