Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/usb/gadget.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/usb/gadget.h b/include/linux/usb/gadget.h
index 006412ce230..e538172c0f6 100644
@@ -72,7 +72,7 @@ struct usb_ep;
* Bulk endpoints can use any size buffers, and can also be used for interrupt
* transfers. interrupt-only endpoints can be much less functional.
- * NOTE: this is analagous to 'struct urb' on the host side, except that
+ * NOTE: this is analogous to 'struct urb' on the host side, except that
* it's thinner and promotes more pre-allocation.
@@ -269,7 +269,7 @@ static inline void usb_ep_free_request(struct usb_ep *ep,
* Control endpoints ... after getting a setup() callback, the driver queues
* one response (even if it would be zero length). That enables the
- * status ack, after transfering data as specified in the response. Setup
+ * status ack, after transferring data as specified in the response. Setup
* functions may return negative error codes to generate protocol stalls.
* (Note that some USB device controllers disallow protocol stall responses
* in some cases.) When control responses are deferred (the response is