Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/interrupt.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/interrupt.h b/include/linux/interrupt.h
index 943c9b53695..bea0ac75071 100644
@@ -98,7 +98,7 @@ typedef irqreturn_t (*irq_handler_t)(int, void *);
* @next: pointer to the next irqaction for shared interrupts
* @irq: interrupt number
* @dir: pointer to the proc/irq/NN/name entry
- * @thread_fn: interupt handler function for threaded interrupts
+ * @thread_fn: interrupt handler function for threaded interrupts
* @thread: thread pointer for threaded interrupts
* @thread_flags: flags related to @thread
* @thread_mask: bitmask for keeping track of @thread activity
@@ -484,7 +484,7 @@ extern void __send_remote_softirq(struct call_single_data *cp, int cpu,
* If tasklet_schedule() is called, then tasklet is guaranteed
to be executed on some cpu at least once after this.
- * If the tasklet is already scheduled, but its excecution is still not
+ * If the tasklet is already scheduled, but its execution is still not
started, it will be executed only once.
* If this tasklet is already running on another CPU (or schedule is called
from tasklet itself), it is rescheduled for later.