Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/i2o.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/i2o.h b/include/linux/i2o.h
index 9e7a12d6385..a6deef4f4f6 100644
@@ -826,7 +826,7 @@ static inline struct i2o_message __iomem *i2o_msg_in_to_virt(struct
* @c: I2O controller
* This function tries to get a message frame. If no message frame is
- * available do not wait until one is availabe (see also i2o_msg_get_wait).
+ * available do not wait until one is available (see also i2o_msg_get_wait).
* The returned pointer to the message frame is not in I/O memory, it is
* allocated from a mempool. But because a MFA is allocated from the
* controller too it is guaranteed that i2o_msg_post() will never fail.