Diffstat (limited to 'fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c b/fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c
index 0c4a5618e7a..5cc464a17c9 100644
@@ -101,7 +101,7 @@ xlog_get_bp(
* We do log I/O in units of log sectors (a power-of-2
* multiple of the basic block size), so we round up the
- * requested size to acommodate the basic blocks required
+ * requested size to accommodate the basic blocks required
* for complete log sectors.
* In addition, the buffer may be used for a non-sector-
@@ -112,7 +112,7 @@ xlog_get_bp(
* an issue. Nor will this be a problem if the log I/O is
* done in basic blocks (sector size 1). But otherwise we
* extend the buffer by one extra log sector to ensure
- * there's space to accomodate this possiblility.
+ * there's space to accommodate this possibility.
if (nbblks > 1 && log->l_sectBBsize > 1)
nbblks += log->l_sectBBsize;