Diffstat (limited to 'fs/namei.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/fs/namei.c b/fs/namei.c
index 3cb616d38d9..e6cd6113872 100644
@@ -70,7 +70,7 @@
* name indicated by the symlink. The old code always complained that the
* name already exists, due to not following the symlink even if its target
* is nonexistent. The new semantics affects also mknod() and link() when
- * the name is a symlink pointing to a non-existant name.
+ * the name is a symlink pointing to a non-existent name.
* I don't know which semantics is the right one, since I have no access
* to standards. But I found by trial that HP-UX 9.0 has the full "new"