Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ext3/balloc.c')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ext3/balloc.c b/fs/ext3/balloc.c
index 153242187fc..fe52297e31a 100644
@@ -590,7 +590,7 @@ do_more:
- "No commited data in bitmap");
+ "No committed data in bitmap");
BUFFER_TRACE2(debug_bh, bitmap_bh, "bitmap");
@@ -1063,7 +1063,7 @@ static int find_next_reservable_window(
- * Let's book the whole avaliable window for now. We will check the
+ * Let's book the whole available window for now. We will check the
* disk bitmap later and then, if there are free blocks then we adjust
* the window size if it's larger than requested.
* Otherwise, we will remove this node from the tree next time
@@ -1456,7 +1456,7 @@ static int ext3_has_free_blocks(struct ext3_sb_info *sbi)
* ext3_should_retry_alloc() is called when ENOSPC is returned, and if
* it is profitable to retry the operation, this function will wait
- * for the current or commiting transaction to complete, and then
+ * for the current or committing transaction to complete, and then
* return TRUE.
* if the total number of retries exceed three times, return FALSE.
@@ -1632,9 +1632,9 @@ retry_alloc:
- * We may end up a bogus ealier ENOSPC error due to
+ * We may end up a bogus earlier ENOSPC error due to
* filesystem is "full" of reservations, but
- * there maybe indeed free blocks avaliable on disk
+ * there maybe indeed free blocks available on disk
* In this case, we just forget about the reservations
* just do block allocation as without reservations.