Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/video/fm2fb.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/video/fm2fb.c b/drivers/video/fm2fb.c
index 1b0feb8e724..d0533b7aad7 100644
@@ -45,7 +45,7 @@
* buffer needs an amount of memory of 1.769.472 bytes which
* is near to 2 MByte (the allocated address space of Zorro2).
* The memory is channel interleaved. That means every channel
- * owns four VRAMs. Unfortunatly most FrameMasters II are
+ * owns four VRAMs. Unfortunately most FrameMasters II are
* not assembled with memory for the alpha channel. In this
* case it could be possible to add the frame buffer into the
* normal memory pool.