Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/video/atmel_lcdfb.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/video/atmel_lcdfb.c b/drivers/video/atmel_lcdfb.c
index ccecf997458..4484c721f0f 100644
@@ -637,7 +637,7 @@ static inline unsigned int chan_to_field(unsigned int chan, const struct fb_bitf
* magnitude which needs to be scaled in this function for the hardware.
* Things to take into consideration are how many color registers, if
* any, are supported with the current color visual. With truecolor mode
- * no color palettes are supported. Here a psuedo palette is created
+ * no color palettes are supported. Here a pseudo palette is created
* which we store the value in pseudo_palette in struct fb_info. For
* pseudocolor mode we have a limited color palette. To deal with this
* we can program what color is displayed for a particular pixel value.