Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/usb/serial/aircable.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/usb/serial/aircable.c b/drivers/usb/serial/aircable.c
index 0db6ace16f7..aba201cb872 100644
@@ -16,7 +16,7 @@
* When reading the process is almost equal except that the header starts with
* 0x00 0x20.
- * The device simply need some stuff to understand data comming from the usb
+ * The device simply need some stuff to understand data coming from the usb
* buffer: The First and Second byte is used for a Header, the Third and Fourth
* tells the device the amount of information the package holds.
* Packages are 60 bytes long Header Stuff.
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@
* The driver registers himself with the USB-serial core and the USB Core. I had
- * to implement a probe function agains USB-serial, because other way, the
+ * to implement a probe function against USB-serial, because other way, the
* driver was attaching himself to both interfaces. I have tryed with different
* configurations of usb_serial_driver with out exit, only the probe function
* could handle this correctly.