Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/usb/gadget/composite.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/usb/gadget/composite.c b/drivers/usb/gadget/composite.c
index c2251c40a20..82314ed2250 100644
@@ -42,7 +42,7 @@
static struct usb_composite_driver *composite;
static int (*composite_gadget_bind)(struct usb_composite_dev *cdev);
-/* Some systems will need runtime overrides for the product identifers
+/* Some systems will need runtime overrides for the product identifiers
* published in the device descriptor, either numbers or strings or both.
* String parameters are in UTF-8 (superset of ASCII's 7 bit characters).
@@ -205,14 +205,14 @@ int usb_function_activate(struct usb_function *function)
* usb_interface_id() is called from usb_function.bind() callbacks to
* allocate new interface IDs. The function driver will then store that
* ID in interface, association, CDC union, and other descriptors. It
- * will also handle any control requests targetted at that interface,
+ * will also handle any control requests targeted at that interface,
* particularly changing its altsetting via set_alt(). There may
* also be class-specific or vendor-specific requests to handle.
* All interface identifier should be allocated using this routine, to
* ensure that for example different functions don't wrongly assign
* different meanings to the same identifier. Note that since interface
- * identifers are configuration-specific, functions used in more than
+ * identifiers are configuration-specific, functions used in more than
* one configuration (or more than once in a given configuration) need
* multiple versions of the relevant descriptors.