Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/tty/serial/jsm/jsm_neo.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/tty/serial/jsm/jsm_neo.c b/drivers/tty/serial/jsm/jsm_neo.c
index 7960d9633c1..4538c3e3646 100644
@@ -381,7 +381,7 @@ static void neo_copy_data_from_uart_to_queue(struct jsm_channel *ch)
/* Copy data from uart to the queue */
memcpy_fromio(ch->ch_rqueue + head, &ch->ch_neo_uart->txrxburst, n);
- * Since RX_FIFO_DATA_ERROR was 0, we are guarenteed
+ * Since RX_FIFO_DATA_ERROR was 0, we are guaranteed
* that all the data currently in the FIFO is free of
* breaks and parity/frame/orun errors.
@@ -1210,7 +1210,7 @@ static irqreturn_t neo_intr(int irq, void *voidbrd)
* Why would I check EVERY possibility of type of
* interrupt, when we know its TXRDY???
* Becuz for some reason, even tho we got triggered for TXRDY,
- * it seems to be occassionally wrong. Instead of TX, which
+ * it seems to be occasionally wrong. Instead of TX, which
* it should be, I was getting things like RXDY too. Weird.