Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/tty/hvc/hvc_iucv.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/tty/hvc/hvc_iucv.c b/drivers/tty/hvc/hvc_iucv.c
index c3425bb3a1f..b6f7d52f7c3 100644
@@ -255,7 +255,7 @@ static int hvc_iucv_write(struct hvc_iucv_private *priv,
written = -EIO;
- /* remove buffer if an error has occured or received data
+ /* remove buffer if an error has occurred or received data
* is not correct */
if (rc || (rb->mbuf->version != MSG_VERSION) ||
(rb->msg.length != MSG_SIZE(rb->mbuf->datalen)))
@@ -620,7 +620,7 @@ static void hvc_iucv_hangup(struct hvc_iucv_private *priv)
* the index of an struct hvc_iucv_private instance.
* This routine notifies the HVC back-end that a tty hangup (carrier loss,
- * virtual or otherwise) has occured.
+ * virtual or otherwise) has occurred.
* The z/VM IUCV HVC device driver ignores virtual hangups (vhangup())
* to keep an existing IUCV communication path established.
* (Background: vhangup() is called from user space (by getty or login) to