Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/staging/tty/epca.c')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/staging/tty/epca.c b/drivers/staging/tty/epca.c
index 7ad3638967a..7f1369e5b41 100644
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
** This driver is no longer supported by Digi **
Much of this design and code came from epca.c which was
- copyright (C) 1994, 1995 Troy De Jongh, and subsquently
+ copyright (C) 1994, 1995 Troy De Jongh, and subsequently
modified by David Nugent, Christoph Lameter, Mike McLagan.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
@@ -471,7 +471,7 @@ static void shutdown(struct channel *ch, struct tty_struct *tty)
- * The channel has officialy been closed. The next time it is opened it
+ * The channel has officially been closed. The next time it is opened it
* will have to reinitialized. Set a flag to indicate this.
/* Prevent future Digi programmed interrupts from coming active */
@@ -975,7 +975,7 @@ static int __init pc_init(void)
* Note : If lilo was used to configure the driver and the ignore
- * epcaconfig option was choosen (digiepca=2) then nbdevs and num_cards
+ * epcaconfig option was chosen (digiepca=2) then nbdevs and num_cards
* will equal 0 at this point. This is okay; PCI cards will still be
* picked up if detected.
@@ -1230,14 +1230,14 @@ static void post_fep_init(unsigned int crd)
memaddr = bd->re_map_membase;
- * The below assignment will set bc to point at the BEGINING of the
+ * The below assignment will set bc to point at the BEGINNING of the
* cards channel structures. For 1 card there will be between 8 and 64
* of these structures.
bc = memaddr + CHANSTRUCT;
- * The below assignment will set gd to point at the BEGINING of global
+ * The below assignment will set gd to point at the BEGINNING of global
* memory address 0xc00. The first data in that global memory actually
* starts at address 0xc1a. The command in pointer begins at 0xd10.
@@ -1492,7 +1492,7 @@ static void doevent(int crd)
* The two assignments below get the current modem status
* (mstat) and the previous modem status (lstat). These are
- * useful becuase an event could signal a change in modem
+ * useful because an event could signal a change in modem
* signals itself.
mstat = readb(eventbuf + 2);
@@ -1897,7 +1897,7 @@ static void receive_data(struct channel *ch, struct tty_struct *tty)
* Even if head has wrapped around only report the amount of
* data to be equal to the size - tail. Remember memcpy can't
- * automaticly wrap around the receive buffer.
+ * automatically wrap around the receive buffer.
dataToRead = (wrapgap < bytesAvailable) ? wrapgap
@@ -2543,7 +2543,7 @@ static void __init epca_setup(char *str, int *ints)
* If the index incremented above refers to a
- * legitamate board type set it here.
+ * legitimate board type set it here.
if (index < EPCA_NUM_TYPES)
board.type = loop;