Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aic79xx.seq')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aic79xx.seq b/drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aic79xx.seq
index 2fb78e35a9e..3a36d9362a1 100644
@@ -567,7 +567,7 @@ BEGIN_CRITICAL;
shr SELOID, 4, SCB_SCSIID;
* If we want to send a message to the device, ensure
- * we are selecting with atn irregardless of our packetized
+ * we are selecting with atn regardless of our packetized
* agreement. Since SPI4 only allows target reset or PPR
* messages if this is a packetized connection, the change
* to our negotiation table entry for this selection will
@@ -960,7 +960,7 @@ p_status_okay:
* This is done to allow the host to send messages outside of an identify
* sequence while protecting the seqencer from testing the MK_MESSAGE bit
* on an SCB that might not be for the current nexus. (For example, a
- * BDR message in responce to a bad reselection would leave us pointed to
+ * BDR message in response to a bad reselection would leave us pointed to
* an SCB that doesn't have anything to do with the current target).
* Otherwise, treat MSG_OUT as a 1 byte message to send (abort, abort tag,
@@ -1507,7 +1507,7 @@ service_fifo:
* If the other FIFO needs loading, then it
* must not have claimed the S/G cache yet
* (SG_CACHE_AVAIL would have been cleared in
- * the orginal FIFO mode and we test this above).
+ * the original FIFO mode and we test this above).
* Return to the idle loop so we can process the
* FIFO not currently on the bus first.
@@ -1521,7 +1521,7 @@ idle_sgfetch_okay:
* We fetch a "cacheline aligned" and sized amount of data
- * so we don't end up referencing a non-existant page.
+ * so we don't end up referencing a non-existent page.
* Cacheline aligned is in quotes because the kernel will
* set the prefetch amount to a reasonable level if the
* cacheline size is unknown.
@@ -1551,7 +1551,7 @@ idle_sg_avail:
test DFSTATUS, PRELOAD_AVAIL jz return;
* On the A, preloading a segment before HDMAENACK
- * comes true can clobber the shaddow address of the
+ * comes true can clobber the shadow address of the
* first segment in the S/G FIFO. Wait until it is
* safe to proceed.
@@ -2004,10 +2004,10 @@ pkt_handle_xfer:
* Defer handling of this NONPACKREQ until we
* can be sure it pertains to this FIFO. SAVEPTRS
* will not be asserted if the NONPACKREQ is for us,
- * so we must simulate it if shaddow is valid. If
- * shaddow is not valid, keep running this FIFO until we
+ * so we must simulate it if shadow is valid. If
+ * shadow is not valid, keep running this FIFO until we
* have satisfied the transfer by loading segments and
- * waiting for either shaddow valid or last_seg_done.
+ * waiting for either shadow valid or last_seg_done.
test MDFFSTAT, SHVALID jnz pkt_saveptrs;
@@ -2171,7 +2171,7 @@ pkt_status_check_nonpackreq:
* The unexpected nonpkt phase handler assumes that any
* data channel use will have a FIFO reference count. It
- * turns out that the status handler doesn't need a refernce
+ * turns out that the status handler doesn't need a references
* count since the status received flag, and thus completion
* processing, cannot be set until the handler is finished.
* We increment the count here to make the nonpkt handler