Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/pci/quirks.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/pci/quirks.c b/drivers/pci/quirks.c
index bd80f637846..5129ed6d8fa 100644
@@ -263,7 +263,7 @@ static void quirk_vialatency(struct pci_dev *dev)
* This happens to include the IDE controllers....
* VIA only apply this fix when an SB Live! is present but under
- * both Linux and Windows this isnt enough, and we have seen
+ * both Linux and Windows this isn't enough, and we have seen
* corruption without SB Live! but with things like 3 UDMA IDE
* controllers. So we ignore that bit of the VIA recommendation..
@@ -2680,7 +2680,7 @@ DECLARE_PCI_FIXUP_HEADER(PCI_VENDOR_ID_HINT, 0x0020, quirk_hotplug_bridge);
* This is a quirk for the Ricoh MMC controller found as a part of
* some mulifunction chips.
- * This is very similiar and based on the ricoh_mmc driver written by
+ * This is very similar and based on the ricoh_mmc driver written by
* Philip Langdale. Thank you for these magic sequences.
* These chips implement the four main memory card controllers (SD, MMC, MS, xD)