Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00usb.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00usb.c b/drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00usb.c
index fbe735f5b35..36f388f97d6 100644
@@ -173,7 +173,7 @@ static void rt2x00usb_work_txdone_entry(struct queue_entry *entry)
* If the transfer to hardware succeeded, it does not mean the
* frame was send out correctly. It only means the frame
- * was succesfully pushed to the hardware, we have no
+ * was successfully pushed to the hardware, we have no
* way to determine the transmission status right now.
* (Only indirectly by looking at the failed TX counters
* in the register).