Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/eeprom.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/eeprom.c b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/eeprom.c
index b6561f785c6..efb672cb31e 100644
@@ -1080,7 +1080,7 @@ ath5k_eeprom_read_pcal_info_5112(struct ath5k_hw *ah, int mode)
* To recreate the curves we read here the points and interpolate
* later. Note that in most cases only 2 (higher and lower) curves are
- * used (like RF5112) but vendors have the oportunity to include all
+ * used (like RF5112) but vendors have the opportunity to include all
* 4 curves on eeprom. The final curve (higher power) has an extra
* point for better accuracy like RF5112.
@@ -1302,7 +1302,7 @@ ath5k_eeprom_read_pcal_info_2413(struct ath5k_hw *ah, int mode)
* Pd gain 0 is not the last pd gain
* so it only has 2 pd points.
- * Continue wih pd gain 1.
+ * Continue with pd gain 1.
pcinfo->pwr_i = (val >> 10) & 0x1f;