Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/tokenring/madgemc.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/tokenring/madgemc.c b/drivers/net/tokenring/madgemc.c
index 785ad1a2157..2bedc0ace81 100644
@@ -73,7 +73,7 @@ static void madgemc_setint(struct net_device *dev, int val);
static irqreturn_t madgemc_interrupt(int irq, void *dev_id);
- * These work around paging, however they don't guarentee you're on the
+ * These work around paging, however they don't guarantee you're on the
* right page.
#define SIFREADB(reg) (inb(dev->base_addr + ((reg<0x8)?reg:reg-0x8)))
@@ -387,7 +387,7 @@ getout:
* both with their own disadvantages...
* 1) Read in the SIFSTS register from the TMS controller. This
- * is guarenteed to be accurate, however, there's a fairly
+ * is guaranteed to be accurate, however, there's a fairly
* large performance penalty for doing so: the Madge chips
* must request the register from the Eagle, the Eagle must
* read them from its internal bus, and then take the route
@@ -454,7 +454,7 @@ static irqreturn_t madgemc_interrupt(int irq, void *dev_id)
- * Set the card to the prefered ring speed.
+ * Set the card to the preferred ring speed.
* Unlike newer cards, the MC16/32 have their speed selection
* circuit connected to the Madge ASICs and not to the TMS380