Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/tokenring/3c359.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/tokenring/3c359.c b/drivers/net/tokenring/3c359.c
index 10800f16a23..8a3b191b195 100644
@@ -208,7 +208,7 @@ static void print_rx_state(struct net_device *dev)
* passing/getting the next value from the nic. As with all requests
* on this nic it has to be done in two stages, a) tell the nic which
* memory address you want to access and b) pass/get the value from the nic.
- * With the EEProm, you have to wait before and inbetween access a) and b).
+ * With the EEProm, you have to wait before and between access a) and b).
* As this is only read at initialization time and the wait period is very
* small we shouldn't have to worry about scheduling issues.