Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/pcnet32.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/pcnet32.c b/drivers/net/pcnet32.c
index aee3bb0358b..768037602df 100644
@@ -1651,7 +1651,7 @@ pcnet32_probe1(unsigned long ioaddr, int shared, struct pci_dev *pdev)
* On selected chips turn on the BCR18:NOUFLO bit. This stops transmit
* starting until the packet is loaded. Strike one for reliability, lose
- * one for latency - although on PCI this isnt a big loss. Older chips
+ * one for latency - although on PCI this isn't a big loss. Older chips
* have FIFO's smaller than a packet, so you can't do this.
* Turn on BCR18:BurstRdEn and BCR18:BurstWrEn.