Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/natsemi.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/natsemi.c b/drivers/net/natsemi.c
index 2fd39630b1e..aa2813e06d0 100644
@@ -203,7 +203,7 @@ skbuff at an offset of "+2", 16-byte aligning the IP header.
Most operations are synchronized on the np->lock irq spinlock, except the
-recieve and transmit paths which are synchronised using a combination of
+receive and transmit paths which are synchronised using a combination of
hardware descriptor ownership, disabling interrupts and NAPI poll scheduling.
@@ -726,7 +726,7 @@ static void move_int_phy(struct net_device *dev, int addr)
* There are two addresses we must avoid:
* - the address on the external phy that is used for transmission.
* - the address that we want to access. User space can access phys
- * on the mii bus with SIOCGMIIREG/SIOCSMIIREG, independant from the
+ * on the mii bus with SIOCGMIIREG/SIOCSMIIREG, independent from the
* phy that is used for transmission.
@@ -1982,7 +1982,7 @@ static void init_ring(struct net_device *dev)
np->rx_head_desc = &np->rx_ring;
- /* Please be carefull before changing this loop - at least gcc-2.95.1
+ /* Please be careful before changing this loop - at least gcc-2.95.1
* miscompiles it otherwise.
/* Initialize all Rx descriptors. */