Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/ks8851_mll.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/ks8851_mll.c b/drivers/net/ks8851_mll.c
index 2e2c69b2406..61631cace91 100644
@@ -470,7 +470,7 @@ static int msg_enable;
* All these calls issue transactions to access the chip's registers. They
* all require that the necessary lock is held to prevent accesses when the
- * chip is busy transfering packet data (RX/TX FIFO accesses).
+ * chip is busy transferring packet data (RX/TX FIFO accesses).
@@ -1364,7 +1364,7 @@ static int ks_phy_reg(int reg)
* @reg: The register to read.
* This call reads data from the PHY register specified in @reg. Since the
- * device does not support all the MII registers, the non-existant values
+ * device does not support all the MII registers, the non-existent values
* are always returned as zero.
* We return zero for unsupported registers as the MII code does not check