Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/3c527.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/3c527.c b/drivers/net/3c527.c
index 8c094bae8bf..d9d056d207f 100644
@@ -51,7 +51,7 @@ DRV_NAME ".c:v" DRV_VERSION " " DRV_RELDATE " Richard Procter <email@example.com.
* circular buffer queues.
* The mailboxes can be used for controlling how the card traverses
- * its buffer rings, but are used only for inital setup in this
+ * its buffer rings, but are used only for initial setup in this
* implementation. The exec mailbox allows a variety of commands to
* be executed. Each command must complete before the next is
* executed. Primarily we use the exec mailbox for controlling the
@@ -813,7 +813,7 @@ static void mc32_flush_rx_ring(struct net_device *dev)
* This sets up the host transmit data-structures.
- * First, we obtain from the card it's current postion in the tx
+ * First, we obtain from the card it's current position in the tx
* ring, so that we will know where to begin transmitting