Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/mtd/mtdchar.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/mtd/mtdchar.c b/drivers/mtd/mtdchar.c
index 145b3d0dc0d..4c36ef66a46 100644
@@ -234,7 +234,7 @@ static ssize_t mtd_read(struct file *file, char __user *buf, size_t count,loff_t
* the data. For our userspace tools it is important
* to dump areas with ecc errors !
* For kernel internal usage it also might return -EUCLEAN
- * to signal the caller that a bitflip has occured and has
+ * to signal the caller that a bitflip has occurred and has
* been corrected by the ECC algorithm.
* Userspace software which accesses NAND this way
* must be aware of the fact that it deals with NAND