Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/media/dvb/ttusb-dec/ttusb_dec.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/media/dvb/ttusb-dec/ttusb_dec.c b/drivers/media/dvb/ttusb-dec/ttusb_dec.c
index fe1b8037b24..f893bffa08a 100644
@@ -234,7 +234,7 @@ static void ttusb_dec_handle_irq( struct urb *urb)
* (with buffer == 0x40) in an intervall of ~100ms.
* But to handle this correctly we had to imlemenent some
* kind of timer which signals a 'key up' event if no
- * keyrepeat signal is recieved for lets say 200ms.
+ * keyrepeat signal is received for lets say 200ms.
* this should/could be added later ...
* for now lets report each signal as a key down and up*/
dprintk("%s:rc signal:%d\n", __func__, buffer);