Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/md/raid10.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/md/raid10.c b/drivers/md/raid10.c
index f7b62370b37..2da83d56659 100644
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@
* RAID-10 support for md.
- * Base on code in raid1.c. See raid1.c for futher copyright information.
+ * Base on code in raid1.c. See raid1.c for further copyright information.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
@@ -340,14 +340,14 @@ static void raid10_end_write_request(struct bio *bio, int error)
* RAID10 layout manager
- * Aswell as the chunksize and raid_disks count, there are two
+ * As well as the chunksize and raid_disks count, there are two
* parameters: near_copies and far_copies.
* near_copies * far_copies must be <= raid_disks.
* Normally one of these will be 1.
* If both are 1, we get raid0.
* If near_copies == raid_disks, we get raid1.
- * Chunks are layed out in raid0 style with near_copies copies of the
+ * Chunks are laid out in raid0 style with near_copies copies of the
* first chunk, followed by near_copies copies of the next chunk and
* so on.
* If far_copies > 1, then after 1/far_copies of the array has been assigned