Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/md/md.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/md/md.c b/drivers/md/md.c
index 8b66e04c2ea..b12b3776c0c 100644
@@ -6266,7 +6266,7 @@ static void status_resync(struct seq_file *seq, mddev_t * mddev)
* rt is a sector_t, so could be 32bit or 64bit.
* So we divide before multiply in case it is 32bit and close
* to the limit.
- * We scale the divisor (db) by 32 to avoid loosing precision
+ * We scale the divisor (db) by 32 to avoid losing precision
* near the end of resync when the number of remaining sectors
* is close to 'db'.
* We then divide rt by 32 after multiplying by db to compensate.