Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/input/mouse/synaptics_i2c.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/input/mouse/synaptics_i2c.c b/drivers/input/mouse/synaptics_i2c.c
index f6aa26d305e..cba3c84d2f2 100644
@@ -462,7 +462,7 @@ static void synaptics_i2c_work_handler(struct work_struct *work)
* While interrupt driven, there is no real need to poll the device.
* But touchpads are very sensitive, so there could be errors
* related to physical environment and the attention line isn't
- * neccesarily asserted. In such case we can lose the touchpad.
+ * necessarily asserted. In such case we can lose the touchpad.
* We poll the device once in THREAD_IRQ_SLEEP_SECS and
* if error is detected, we try to reset and reconfigure the touchpad.