Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/input/mouse/bcm5974.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/input/mouse/bcm5974.c b/drivers/input/mouse/bcm5974.c
index 3aead91bacc..3126983c004 100644
@@ -639,7 +639,7 @@ exit:
* device, resulting in trackpad malfunction under certain
* circumstances. To get around this problem, there is at least one
* example that utilizes the USB_QUIRK_RESET_RESUME quirk in order to
- * recieve a reset_resume request rather than the normal resume.
+ * receive a reset_resume request rather than the normal resume.
* Since the implementation of reset_resume is equal to mode switch
* plus start_traffic, it seems easier to always do the switch when
* starting traffic on the device.