Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_file_ops.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_file_ops.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/ipath/ipath_file_ops.c
index 6d4b29c4cd8..ee79a2d97b1 100644
@@ -1972,7 +1972,7 @@ static int ipath_do_user_init(struct file *fp,
* 0 to 1. So for those chips, we turn it off and then back on.
* This will (very briefly) affect any other open ports, but the
* duration is very short, and therefore isn't an issue. We
- * explictly set the in-memory tail copy to 0 beforehand, so we
+ * explicitly set the in-memory tail copy to 0 beforehand, so we
* don't have to wait to be sure the DMA update has happened
* (chip resets head/tail to 0 on transition to enable).