Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c b/drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c
index 38595e782d0..7e4b435f79f 100644
@@ -207,7 +207,7 @@ static void ll_device_want_to_wakeup(struct hci_uart *hu)
* This state means that both the host and the BRF chip
* have simultaneously sent a wake-up-indication packet.
- * Traditionaly, in this case, receiving a wake-up-indication
+ * Traditionally, in this case, receiving a wake-up-indication
* was enough and an additional wake-up-ack wasn't needed.
* This has changed with the BRF6350, which does require an
* explicit wake-up-ack. Other BRF versions, which do not