Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/include/asm/uninorth.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/uninorth.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/uninorth.h
index f737732c386..ae9c899c8a6 100644
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@
* Obviously, the GART is not cache coherent and so any change to it
* must be flushed to memory (or maybe just make the GART space non
- * cachable). AGP memory itself doens't seem to be cache coherent neither.
+ * cachable). AGP memory itself does't seem to be cache coherent neither.
* In order to invalidate the GART (which is probably necessary to inval
* the bridge internal TLBs), the following sequence has to be written,