Diffstat (limited to 'arch/mips/include/asm/processor.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/mips/include/asm/processor.h b/arch/mips/include/asm/processor.h
index ead6928fa6b..c104f1039a6 100644
@@ -337,7 +337,7 @@ unsigned long get_wchan(struct task_struct *p);
* Return_address is a replacement for __builtin_return_address(count)
* which on certain architectures cannot reasonably be implemented in GCC
- * (MIPS, Alpha) or is unuseable with -fomit-frame-pointer (i386).
+ * (MIPS, Alpha) or is unusable with -fomit-frame-pointer (i386).
* Note that __builtin_return_address(x>=1) is forbidden because GCC
* aborts compilation on some CPUs. It's simply not possible to unwind
* some CPU's stackframes.