Diffstat (limited to 'arch/m68k/include/asm/delay_no.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/m68k/include/asm/delay_no.h b/arch/m68k/include/asm/delay_no.h
index 55cbd6294ab..c3a0edc90f2 100644
@@ -16,7 +16,7 @@ static inline void __delay(unsigned long loops)
* long word alignment which is the faster version.
* The 0x4a8e is of course a 'tstl %fp' instruction. This is better
* than using a NOP (0x4e71) instruction because it executes in one
- * cycle not three and doesn't allow for an arbitary delay waiting
+ * cycle not three and doesn't allow for an arbitrary delay waiting
* for bus cycles to finish. Also fp/a6 isn't likely to cause a
* stall waiting for the register to become valid if such is added
* to the coldfire at some stage.