Diffstat (limited to 'arch/m32r/mm/fault.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/arch/m32r/mm/fault.c b/arch/m32r/mm/fault.c
index b8ec002aef8..2c9aeb45384 100644
@@ -120,7 +120,7 @@ asmlinkage void do_page_fault(struct pt_regs *regs, unsigned long error_code,
/* When running in the kernel we expect faults to occur only to
* addresses in user space. All other faults represent errors in the
- * kernel and should generate an OOPS. Unfortunatly, in the case of an
+ * kernel and should generate an OOPS. Unfortunately, in the case of an
* erroneous fault occurring in a code path which already holds mmap_sem
* we will deadlock attempting to validate the fault against the
* address space. Luckily the kernel only validly references user
@@ -128,7 +128,7 @@ asmlinkage void do_page_fault(struct pt_regs *regs, unsigned long error_code,
* exceptions table.
* As the vast majority of faults will be valid we will only perform
- * the source reference check when there is a possibilty of a deadlock.
+ * the source reference check when there is a possibility of a deadlock.
* Attempt to lock the address space, if we cannot we then validate the
* source. If this is invalid we can skip the address space check,
* thus avoiding the deadlock.