Diffstat (limited to 'arch/ia64/sn/kernel/irq.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/arch/ia64/sn/kernel/irq.c b/arch/ia64/sn/kernel/irq.c
index 7f399f9d99c..1c50e4cd63e 100644
@@ -227,7 +227,7 @@ void sn_set_err_irq_affinity(unsigned int irq)
* On systems which support CPU disabling (SHub2), all error interrupts
- * are targetted at the boot CPU.
+ * are targeted at the boot CPU.
if (is_shub2() && sn_prom_feature_available(PRF_CPU_DISABLE_SUPPORT))
set_irq_affinity_info(irq, cpu_physical_id(0), 0);
@@ -435,7 +435,7 @@ static void sn_check_intr(int irq, struct sn_irq_info *sn_irq_info)
* Bridge types attached to TIO (anything but PIC) do not need this WAR
* since they do not target Shub II interrupt registers. If that
- * ever changes, this check needs to accomodate.
+ * ever changes, this check needs to accommodate.
if (sn_irq_info->irq_bridge_type != PCIIO_ASIC_TYPE_PIC)